Luxury Estate in Eads, TN
495 Kings Stable Lane, Eads, TN
This classic, European estate designed by LRK and completed in 2008 includes approximately 13,000± SF with 7 Br., 8+ Ba on 4.8± acres. Finished with imported stone flooring, handmade doors and state of the art electronics, this is undoubtedly one of the finest homes in the area.
Located in the prestigious estate lot equestrian subdivision The Enclave at Sparkle Creek in suburban Shelby County. The Enclave is the perfect setting within which discerning individuals and families may build their dream home amid an established, upscale estate community.
- LOT SIZE: 4.7 Acres with next door wooded lot available (boundary would go to unpainted fence at the bottom of the hill on the north side of Master BR. The adjacent 2.2± acre lot would be suitable for secondary structure (gym, stable, basketball court, etc.) and as it is significantly below the grade of the residence the building could be hidden.
- AREA: 12,850± sf per assessor, plans and Stephenson appraisal
- BEDROOMS: 7
- BATHROOMS: 8 Full 2 Half Baths
- FLOORS: All hardwood floors (walnut) 1st floor flooring is all hand beveled and antiqued. Center medallion in rotunda. Foyer and all first floor light colored tone imported from Israel.
- ROOF: Select Slate
- WINDOWS/DOORS: Marvin/Hand Carved Custom Doors
- ELECTRONICS: Phoenix Comm Corp Lighting, Music and AV. Master Bath sound piped into shower and walk in closets. Theater room. Central VAC.
- BUILT IN SAFE: In cedar closet in office off Master Bath, 24 cu. ft., 6’ height
- TORNADO ROOM: Her closet in MBR is reinforced concrete and steel, with concrete ceiling
- COUNTERTOPS: Marble, granite and onyx slab
- ALL BATH TILE: Marble, granite and onyx
- KITCHEN: Includes cast stone hood, 4 warming drawers, deep fryer, steamer, Viking and GE Monogram appliances, 2 D/W with additional Asko dishwasher in Butlers Pantry, walk in pantry, office, wine closet and thermostatic controlled Sub Zero wine storage
- POOL: Gunnite pool with 10’ depth, deck paved w/ Peacock Pavers
- ATTICS: 3rd floor has permanent stair; additional attic storage off North upstairs “baby” room, and BR over garage. Pull down stair to attic in gym.
- GARAGES: The garage across from the portico has heat/air conditioning and was originally our gym. Plumbing is roughed in for possible bath. This was originally a gym and workout room with fixed garage doors but was converted to a garage. Detached garage is heated, carpeted and plumbed for conversion to office.
- FIREPLACES: 4 – all masonry fireplaces
- SUITE OVER THE GARAGE: This area has an office, a bedroom, and full bathroom.
- MISC: Entire yard is irrigated. Underground storm drainage to pipe runoff off property.
- GENERATOR: Transfer switch installed with rough in, Pad installed and all electronics, gas, etc. set up for Generac Generator to be installed by purchaser if desired.
- HVAC: 7 systems, high efficiency, programmable, humidifier
- SCHOOLS: 5 minute drive to Briarcrest, 10 minutes to St. Georges.
- EXPANSION AREA: Expansion area over rotunda, accessible from 2nd floor foyer landing
- FINISHES: Rotunda – Venetian Plaster Foyer, turret and rotunda ceiling – all true plaster. Columns, foyer walls, fireplaces, foyer stair treads, kitchen hood all cast stone from Stone Age Designs Atlanta
- DESIGN: LRK Memphis – architect, Wm R. Eubanks and Lee Pruitt – interior Hank Hill – contractor, Reaves Firm – civil and
HOA Fees are $800 every 6 months.
Bid Deposits will be accepted in the form of cashier’s check or personal check with a bank letter guaranteeing the amount or a combination of these payment types. At least $100,000.00 must be in the form of a cashier’s check. Please make the cashier’s check(s) payable to yourself. In the event that you are the high bidder, you will simply endorse the check to Morris Auction Group as a non-refundable bid deposit. In the event you are not the high bidder, your cashier’s check will be returned to you, and you may simply deposit it into your account. The high bidder will pay the Bid Deposit upon signing the sales contract at the auction.
All inspections must be done prior to the auction date since the sales contract will have no provisions subject to inspection. To preview the property, please call our office to make arrangements to gain access. Please do not bid on this property until you have thoroughly inspected the property. You will be required to show proof of funds in the amount of $100,000.00 in order to preview this property.
A buyer’s premium of ten percent (10%) will be added to the high bid to determine the total price to be paid.
All auction properties are sold in “as is” condition. No purchase shall be contingent on financing or any other contingencies. Potential buyers are given ample time to inspect properties prior to auction. Terms and conditions are preset and non-negotiable.
All licensed real estate brokers are encouraged to participate by bringing your buyers to the auction. A commission will be paid to the licensed and qualified broker whose properly registered buyer is the successful bidder at the auction, and whose buyer purchases the property. Brokers must register their prospective buyer on the required Broker Participation Form (completely filled out and signed). The form may be obtained by calling 901-565-7770. This form must be submitted to Morris Auction Group no later than 24 hours prior to the Auction.
The successful bidder agrees to sign our standard real estate sales contract at the auction. The entire purchase price must be paid by Cashier’s or Certified Check, or wired funds at closing. The closing shall take place not later than thirty (30) days after the auction. Closing is to take place at the offices of:
1709 Kirby Pkwy
Memphis TN 38120
Announcements made at the auction supersede all printed material. All information included herein was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
These Bidder Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, including its statues of limitations, but without regard to its rules governing conflict of laws. All claims, disputes and other matters between the parties shall be brought in the state or federal courts sitting in and for Shelby County, Tennessee, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and shall be the exclusive venue, for any and all such claims, disputes, and other matters. By submitting a Bidder Registration and accepting a Bidder Number, each Registered Bidder irrevocably and unconditionally (i) agrees that any claim, suit or cause of action relating to these Bidder Terms and Conditions, or the transactions contemplated hereby, shall be brought in the state or federal courts sitting in and for Shelby County, Tennessee, (ii) consents to the jurisdiction of such courts for any such claim, suit or cause of action, (iii) waives any objection that such party may have to the laying of venue of any such claim, suit or cause of action in such courts; and (iv) waives any objection to the bringing of such claim, suit or cause of action in such courts on the grounds of forum non conveniens.
Take A Visual Tour Of The House Below
Have questions or want to bid on this auction? Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. We look forward to hearing from you!